- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Dip chicken in butter and then into crumb mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forParm Chicken
"One of our favorite recipes. It is always moist and juicy. The flavors blend for an excellent taste. It is simple to put together and bakes in a short period of time."