“I’ve had the recipe for these sweet peanut butter parfaits for years,” recalls Renae Rossow of Union, Kentucky. “They're yummy! You can vary the amount of peanut butter to suit your tastes."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3/4 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter until coarse crumbs form. Press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each of four parfait glasses. Spoon about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over crumbs; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 594 calories, 41g fat (20g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Delights in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.