Paradise Pork Chops Recipe
I'm the only one in the family who really loves pork. But one day when these chops were on the grill, the wonderful aroma drew everyone to the dinner table!
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon each dried marjoram, thyme, sage, oregano, tarragon, basil and rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1. Combine soy sauce and seasonings; set aside half for basting and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. With a fork, pierce both sides of the pork several times; place in the marinade and press marinade into both sides of meat. Seal bag; refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes. Turn and baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting 7-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Paradise Pork Chops
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC