- 1 pound frozen bread dough
- 4 thin slices salami
- 1 to 2 medium onions
- 1 to 2 large sweet red peppers
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 to 6 pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1. Thaw dough according to package directions. Cut the salami into 2-1/2-in. rounds. Cut onions and red peppers into 2-in. x 1/2-in. strips.
- 2. On a lightly greased baking sheet, roll dough into a 12-in. square. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange the salami, onion and pepper over top to resemble a Parcheesi board.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Top with olives.
1 slice: 350 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Feb 21, 2018
This was a really cute idea and mine came out looking just like the picture. One issue that I had was that even though the crust was browned and cheese was bubbling at 15 minutes, the bottom was really undercooked especially in the center. I would recommend baking for 20-25 minutes which I will be doing the next time.