Par-Cheesy Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound frozen bread dough
- 4 thin slices salami
- 1 to 2 medium onions
- 1 to 2 large sweet red peppers
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 to 6 stuffed olives, halved
- 1. Thaw dough according to package directions. Cut the salami into 2-1/2-in. rounds. Cut onions and red peppers into 2-in. x 1/2-in. strips. On a lightly greased baking sheet, roll dough into a 12-in. square. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange the salami, onion and pepper over top to resemble a Parcheesi board. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Top with olives. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 350 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Par-Cheesy Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC