- 1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8 minutes. Add beans; cover and cook 3-5 minutes longer or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain. Combine the butter, salt, pepper and paprika; drizzle over potatoes and gently stir to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPaprika Potatoes 'n' Beans
"This is a family favorite. It is great to follow the recipe exactly, but you can also adapt it to whatever green beans and potatoes you may have."