Paprika-Parmesan Puffed Cheese Sticks
My party guests never guess how easy these appetizers are to prepare. The miniature seasoned breadsticks require just five ingredients but instantly upgrade any menu.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- Unfold puff pastry. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry sheet into an 10-in. square.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over pastry. Cut pastry into 12 strips, about 3/4-in. wide. Cut each strip widthwise into thirds.
- Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.