Paprika Cheese Biscuits
My husband, Tom, loves these biscuit's cheddar flavor. They're so tender, I eat them as a snack.—Melody Smaller, Fowler, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix and cheese. With a fork, stir in milk just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll dough to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 188 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.