VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 4 teaspoons lemon yogurt
- 4 teaspoons chutney
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 3/4 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium papaya
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, cut papaya in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds. Spoon shrimp mixture into each papaya half. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Papaya Shrimp Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p10