- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forPantry-Shelf Salmon Chowder
"Super. I added some potatoes and a little 1/[email protected]/2 to strech it out for more servings.Nice to come across this when it is 30 utside."