Pantry Salsa Recipe
This homemade salsa is easy because it's made with canned tomatoes. Simply combine them with the seasonings for a spicy salsa that's good with tortilla chips. You can also use it with any recipe that calls for prepared salsa.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with onion, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Combine the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 18 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 323mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pantry Salsa
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2012
"This was very good and took only 5 minutes to prepare."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC