Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili beans, corn, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, taco seasoning and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 247 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 1139mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 5g fiber), 15g protein.
May 4, 2011
I wanted to use up some ground beef to make chili, and wanted something quick, so tried this. It was delicious! I had a part of a jar of spaghetti sauce in the fridge which I needed to use, so there was something else I was able to keep from going to waste. This is similar to taco soup....I love the creamed corn, as it gives a sweetness. We put a few corn chips in the bottom of our bowls, spooned on the chili, then topped with a little grated cheese. Yum! Will keep this one handy for future use when I want something quick and g-o-o-o-o-d!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.