Pancetta Brioche Dressing
I crave this creamy and crunchy stuffing every year. And I suspect my guests do, too. It's usually gone before the turkey! —Jamie Brown-Miller, Napa, California
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
Makes12 cups (3/4 cup each)
- 16 cups cubed Brioche bread (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 2 cups diced red onions
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped radicchio
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 5 ounces pancetta, diced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort or blue cheese
- Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until dried (do not brown); set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the onions, salt and pepper in oil over medium-high heat until onions begin to brown. Stir in radicchio; remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, radicchio mixture, chicken broth, pancetta, eggs and rosemary; gently toss. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Originally published as Brioche and Pancetta Stuffing with Red Onions, Radicchio and Roquefort in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.