Pancetta Brioche Dressing
I crave this creamy and crunchy stuffing every year. And I suspect my guests do, too. It's usually gone before the turkey! —Jamie Brown-Miller, Napa, California
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
Makes12 cups (3/4 cup each)
- 16 cups cubed Brioche bread (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- 2 cups diced red onions
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped radicchio
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 5 ounces pancetta, diced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort or blue cheese
- Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until dried (do not brown); set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the onions, salt and pepper in oil over medium-high heat until onions begin to brown. Stir in radicchio; remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, radicchio mixture, chicken broth, pancetta, eggs and rosemary; gently toss. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Brioche and Pancetta Stuffing with Red Onions, Radicchio and Roquefort in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013