Pan-Seared Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Add wine and seasoning; cook and stir 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with rice; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 138mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pan-Seared Shrimp
"Awesome recipe! I've made this recipe numerous times and it is always a hit!"
"Made as is. Not great but edible."
"This recipe has such big flavor! I wasn't sure what to expect before making it, but after taking a bite, my first thought was that it is a restaurant-quality shrimp recipe for sure. Love that it is healthy, nutritious, and extremely flavorful."