- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 5 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 5 green onions, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, horseradish, parsley, 3 teaspoons sesame oil, honey and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon and green onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally. Add remaining sesame oil to remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for basting.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon skin side up on rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn salmon; brush with half of reserved marinade. Grill 3 minutes longer. Brush with remaining marinade. Grill 2-5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPacific Rim Salmon
"I usually don't cook fish at home but this recipe intrigued me. This was the absolute best salmon we have ever tasted!"
"Delicious! Good for company, too."
"For all the yummy ingredients this recipe calls for, I was disappointed in the results. It was just okay.~ Theresa"
"Simple to make. I used orange-pineapple juice and grilled it. My sister and BIL both commented on how good this was. Would definitely make this again."
"Delish! I used orange juice instead of pineapple. Super easy and fast. Will be making it again very soon!!"