Oyster Cracker Snack Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Place crackers in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over crackers and mix well. Let stand for 2 hours. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
1/2 cup: 168 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Oyster Cracker Snack
"These were great. I just couldn't stop eating them. They look simple, so they didn't really get eaten too much at church, but that's ok, more for me."
"I have been making this snack cracker recipe for weeks. We love it for snacking and for soups."