Overnight Sausage and Grits Recipe
- 3 cups hot cooked grits
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and crumbled
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Mix grits, cheese and sausage. Beat eggs and milk; stir into grits. Add butter and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove dish from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 259 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 491mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Overnight Sausage and Grits
"easy to make, tastes great and leftovers are very good, I'm passing it on to my kids."