Overnight Salad Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1. Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. Place juice in a saucepan with lemon juice and water; stir in pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from the heat; cool. Add pineapple, oranges and marshmallows. Fold in whipped topping. Chill overnight. Just before serving, fold in banana. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 137 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Overnight Salad
"Have made this at least 10 times and gotten rave reviews every time."
"If you are a Weight Watcher this is only 3 points per portion. But you can lighten it up. Just check out the ingredients and see the possibilities."