- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small container or mason jar, combine oats, milk, yogurt and honey. Top with fruit and nuts. Seal; refrigerate overnight. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forOvernight Oatmeal
"I added almonds and chocolate chips. The honey makes it sweet so I would recommend using half the amount stated to begin with. Due to allergies I tried it without and with subbing one tablespoon of sour cream for the yogurt. Both tasted good but the one using sour cream had a creamier texture."