Overnight Noodle Toss
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) slice mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine soups and milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes more or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 400 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 140mg cholesterol, 1193mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Oct 18, 2011
I remembered making this recipe for my children when they were little. It was always a hit and since I could mix it up in the morning and refrigerate it while I was at work - it was always convenient. I always liked to use variations so tonight I used ham and left out the mushrooms. It was a wonderful as I remembered. I like this amount to serve 4.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.