Overnight Fruit Cup
I can't begin to count how many times I've been asked for this recipe...it's become my trademark! It's so simple because it's prepared the night before, giving me time to enjoy my mornings.
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 firm banana, thinly sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Add orange juice concentrate; mix well. Add all of the fruit; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Apr 9, 2012
I also wonder about the size of the jello packet. This was good but the consistency was very strange - I was almost embarassed to serve it.
Dec 31, 1969
I wonder if there is a mistake and it should be a 6 oz. pkg. of lemon gelatin.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC