Oven Spaghetti Recipe
The rich, sour cream-coated noodles in this recipe resembles Stroganoff. Now that I'm cooking for two, I appreciate the fact that this dish yields only four servings.—Martha Sherman, New Holstein, Wisconsin
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 envelope onion soup mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in milk powder, 2 tablespoons flour, half of soup mix, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Gradually add water. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened; set aside. In a bowl, combine remaining flour and soup mix with sour cream; stir until blended. Add the spaghetti.
- 3. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Spoon beef mixture into shell. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over beef mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Oven Spaghetti
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC