- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine beans, red pepper, onion and garlic. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forOven-Roasted Green Beans
"Good recipe. I usually steam my green beans, then add some butter before serving. This was a nice change. Thanks for sharing."