- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Nutrageous candy bar (3.4 ounces), finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in candy. Transfer to jars. Cover and store in a cool dark place for up to 4 weeks.
- To serve, cook and stir in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forOutrageous Peanut Butter Sauce
"Better than Dairy Queen!!!"