- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Coat pork chops with flour. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil on both sides. Combine the picante sauce, apple and brown sugar; add to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forOur Favorite Pork Chops
"I made 6 thick bone-in chops and doubled all other ingredients to make additional sauce for over mashed potatoes. Very easy and incredibly tasty. Everyone loved it ."