- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Coarse sugar
- Fruit Roll-Ups
- M&M's miniature baking bits
- Yellow gumdrops
- Black shoestring licorice
- Pretzel sticks
- 1. Frost cupcakes; dip the tops in coarse sugar. Cut Fruit Roll-Ups into decorative strips; attach to cupcakes. Attach baking bits as desired using a small amount of frosting.
- 2. To form ornament stems, poke a hole in the top and bottom of gumdrops with a toothpick. Bend licorice into small loops and insert ends into bottoms of gumdrops; insert pretzels into tops. Press pretzel ends of stems into cupcakes.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC