- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups evaporated milk
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and green pepper in butter until tender. Stir in flour, oregano, salt and pepper. Dissolve bouillon in water; gradually add to skillet. Stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add turkey and pimientos.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with the turkey mixture. Pour into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forOregano Turkey Casserole
"I did not like this at all. I like oregano but the flavor was much too much."