Oregano Cubed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5-1/2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring twice. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 241 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 595mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Oregano Cubed Potatoes
"These potatoes were very good. I will make these again."
"Just found there was not much taste. Even added more lemon after cooked. Instead of one garlic clove I put 6 which did nothing. Sprinkled parmasan cheese."
"Love it! Make it all the time. I use chopped red potatoes and leave the peel. I also boil them in water first to reduce cooking time in oven."
"Really good!! I've made these many times."