Oregano Cubed Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring twice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 241 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 595mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 1, 2015
These potatoes were very good. I will make these again.
Mar 5, 2015
Just found there was not much taste. Even added more lemon after cooked. Instead of one garlic clove I put 6 which did nothing. Sprinkled parmasan cheese.
Sep 24, 2013
Love it! Make it all the time. I use chopped red potatoes and leave the peel. I also boil them in water first to reduce cooking time in oven.
Sep 8, 2010
Really good!! I've made these many times.