Oregano Cubed Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring twice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 241 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 595mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 1, 2015
These potatoes were very good. I will make these again.
Mar 5, 2015
Just found there was not much taste. Even added more lemon after cooked. Instead of one garlic clove I put 6 which did nothing. Sprinkled parmasan cheese.
Sep 24, 2013
Love it! Make it all the time. I use chopped red potatoes and leave the peel. I also boil them in water first to reduce cooking time in oven.
Sep 8, 2010
Really good!! I've made these many times.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.