Orchard Peaches ‘n’ Cream Pie
Many customers drop by every season to the peach orchard my husband and I own. It's fun to swap recipes with them, and this is one of my favorites.—Dana Tittle, Forest City, Alaska
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat for 2 minutes. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange peaches over batter to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spoon over peaches. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown around the edge and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 273 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Peaches 'N' Cream Pie in Country Woman July/August 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.