Many customers drop by every season to the peach orchard my husband and I own. It's fun to swap recipes with them, and this is one of my favorites.—Dana Tittle, Forest City, Alaska
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Peaches
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat for 2 minutes. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange peaches over batter to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spoon over peaches. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown around the edge and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peaches 'N' Cream Pie in Country Woman July/August 2002, p7
Reviews forOrchard Peaches 'n' Cream Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2015
"DELICIOUS!! Just be sure to grease the pan well and maybe cook for 10 minutes extra."