Orange Teriyaki Beef Roast
Total TimePrep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 35 min.
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pound beef top round roast, 1-inch thick
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch or larger baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Add orange juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, garlic, orange peel and crushed red pepper to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour. Add beef to bag. Turn bag to coat beef with sauce.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie. Marinate beef in refrigerator 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of oven bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145°F (do not overcook). Thinly slice beef. Stir sauce; serve with rice, if desired. Sprinkle with sliced green onions.
Originally published as Orange Teriyaki Beef Roast in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
What’s the Secret to Perfect Burgers at Home? A Former Restaurant Chef Shares 11 Expert Burger Grilling Tips