- 1-2/3 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place pecans on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, orange juice, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in warm pecans until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Cool. Yield: about 2 cups.
Reviews forOrange-Spiced Pecans
"I followed recipe exactly, but pecans are very stickey. I had planned to use them as gifts, but cannot. Not a winner in my book!"