Orange Sour Cream Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pecans, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, sour cream, butter and orange juice concentrate. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 224 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Orange Sour Cream Muffins
"I made these today, they are scrumptious-My family totally loved them, I used freshly squeezed orange juice and also folded in some orange zest to add more flavor, I will definitely be making more of these:)"