- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) ginger ale, chilled
- Heat 2 cups water to boiling; add gelatin and sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add 2 cups cold water and fruit juices. Chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, spoon in sherbet and pour in ginger ale. Yield: 6-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forOrange Sherbet Party Punch
"This punch has an excellent taste, and I love the orange (Halloweenish) color! The frothiness of the sherbert is a favorite for kids."
"I made a batch of this for a wedding shower and it was wonderful. People went back for thirds & fourths. The children and adults loved it."