VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Salt and pepper
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork chops on both sides in oil; drain. Combine the orange juice, brown sugar, marmalade and vinegar; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 14-18 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Sauced Pork Chops in Country Woman July/August 2002, p35
Reviews forOrange Sauced Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 11, 2011
"easy, used ingredients on hand and family loved it. I will be making this again."