Orange Salmon with Rice Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook salmon over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cover and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Remove salmon and keep warm. Add orange juice and soy sauce to the skillet; cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes. Stir in sesame oil; spoon over salmon. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Orange Salmon with Rice
"This dish is awful. It is WAY too salty. The first time I made it, I just eliminated the salt, and it was ridiculously salty. The next time, I eliminated the salt and only used one fourth of the soy sauce. That calmed down the salty taste, but it didn't taste very good anyways. This is certainly not a recipe that I will repeat."
"This dish is fabulous, if salty. I used low sodium soy sauce, but even then with the sesame oil it had a salt kick. But, my family LOVES it; I make it monthly with no complaints."