Orange Roughy Parmesan
This simple fillet hits the spot, and it's quick to make, too.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 orange roughy, red snapper, cod or haddock fillet (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Brush fillet with butter. Sprinkle with salt if desired and garlic powder.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan. Coat fish with bread crumb mixture and transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 279 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 137mg cholesterol, 387mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Orange Roughy Parmesan in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.