Orange Roughy Bundles
Cleanup is a breeze with Margaret Wilson's simple seafood supper. Each meal-in-one packet contains zucchini, red pepper and a flaky full-flavored fish fillet. "It cooks in no time and is just as delicious with flounder or sole," writes the Hemet, California cook.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12-in. square). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cayenne. Top with the zucchini, red pepper and salt. Fold foil over vegetables and seal tightly.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 171 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Orange Roughy Bundles in Quick Cooking July/August 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.