- 2/3 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a saucepan, saute celery in butter until tender. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forOrange Rice
"I made this with brown rice to accompany the Orange chicken and Veggies recipe. It all came out quite nice. The family liked it."