- 2 medium oranges
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grate outer peel from oranges and set aside. Peel off and discard white membrane from oranges and section the fruit, discard any seeds. In a food processor, combine orange peel and orange sections; cover and process until orange is in small pieces
- In a wide-bottomed microwave-safe 2-1/2-qt. bowl, combine the pineapple, sugar, lemon juice and orange mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes; stir. Heat 3 minutes longer (edges will be bubbly); stir. Microwave for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until mixture is bubbly in center; stir. heat 2-1/2 minutes longer; stir. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour into jars or freezer containers; cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 1 year. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forOrange Pineapple Marmalade
"If you search long enough, you will find it!!I DID!This is exactly what I was in search for, but didn't have the exact measurements or process.And, I just might 'dabble' a bit!!!Thanks StephanieKitzer"
"i would like a simple recipe like this just using oranges. Does anyone have one?"