- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the picante sauce, orange juice and garlic. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve chops with sauce and rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forOrange Picante Pork Chops
"I can not grill so I put them in an 8 x 8 dish and put the sauce on top covered it and baked it at 350 for 30 minutes. It turned out great and moist!"