Orange-Pecan Fruit Dip
Make eating fruit fun with this tangy creamy dip, shared by Dorothy Anderson of Ottawa, Kansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Apple slices, fresh strawberries and pineapple wedges or fruit of your choice
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, juice concentrate, sugar, cream, lemon juice and salt. Stir in pecans. Refrigerate. Serve with fruit.