Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher
Peaches are mixed with an already tasty OJ blend for a simple, tasty treat that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch. —Sherry Thompson, Seneca, South Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups orange-tangerine juice, chilled
- 1 cup carbonated water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-sugar-added sliced peaches, drained
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 106 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.