Orange Peach Smoothies
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 3 drops each red and yellow food coloring, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the peaches, milk, orange juice concentrate and extract. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Add food coloring if desired. Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
1-1/4 cups: 263 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
Very nice, but really thick! I would double the amount of milk called for, but very popular. A nice alternative to fruit juice.