- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 5 cups diced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed and drained
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup nonfat whipped topping
- In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch, salt and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in sweetener and gelatin. Cool. fold in peaches. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forOrange Peach Pie
"Tried this recipe for my brother's birthday. It was light and refreshing but the jello mixture clumped together. Next time I will try to stir in the peaches while it is hot so that way it can sit. Very good; I will make it again."