Writes Paula Marchesi of Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania, "We love grilling out...and this is one of our favorite recipes. The ginger, orange and mustard flavors make a tantalizing sauce for moist chicken."
Recommended: 55 Recipes to Grill Before Summer Ends
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Mustard Grilled Chicken in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p22
Reviews forOrange-Mustard Grilled Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review