- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat the egg, orange juice, sour cream, oil, orange zest and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forOrange Mini Muffins
"Great flavor! I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream."
"Very flavorful... Like little bursts of sunshine!"