Orange Lime Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Just before serving, whisk dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 52 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
May 22, 2014
This was okay, but neither my husband nor I found it to be great.
Jun 16, 2010
Not my favorite recipe, but it made for an interesting change from most salads.
Jan 6, 2010
Great salad just like the one I recently tried in a restaurant. I added walnuts and used a can of mandrin oranges. This is one I'll make on a regular basis.
Jan 6, 2010
I made this salad and I loved it. It has such a refreshing taste and it is something you can feel good about eating. I will certainly make it again.
Jan 4, 2010
I've been making this recipie for about 5 years now, and it still is a favourite, I love the dressing.
Jan 3, 2010
This salad is light, delicious, and a wonderful boost of vitamins A and C. My family loves it and it's a keeper, for sure.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.