Orange Honey Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken leg quarters (3-1/2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Baste chicken with half the marinade. Bake 15 minutes longer; baste with remaining marinade. Bake 10 minutes more or until the meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 310 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 142mg cholesterol, 733mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 45g protein.
Reviews for Orange Honey Chicken
"Too strong of an "orange" flavor, could easily cut back the oj..."
"Is the sauce supposed to be heated? It was very thin and didn't really add anything to our chicken. I probably would not make again."